Plan An Event
Set in the breath-taking Cairngorm National Park, 40 minutes from Inverness with direct rail links from Edinburgh and Glasgow, the Coylumbridge Hotel is the perfect retreat for your conference meeting or event. You will enjoy impeccable service, an unparalleled location, and exceptional on-site amenities.
Meeting & Event Highlights
- 3 conference and meeting rooms for up to 800 people
- Indoor and outdoor break out spaces for networking and team building activities
- A variety of on-site bars, restaurants and catering choices
Contact our dedicated events team today by calling 01479 811811 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Total Guest Rooms: 175
- Largest Meeting Room: 6500 sq ft, 585 sq m
Conference & Events
The Cairngorm Suite provides a spacious floor plan for up to 800 people and is well suited to be a trade-show floor, large theatre-style venue or banquet space with a stage and dance floor. Alternatively the suite can be divided into smaller areas for conferences with break out areas.
- More than 550 sq m / 5900 sq ft of meeting and banquet space
- Ground floor location with private bar and patio
- Large windows with optional blackout curtains
- Flexible catering options to suit your event schedule and format
- Dance floor, stage and podium
Hold your next meeting in the forest setting at the Coylumbridge Aviemore Hotel, nestled in Cairngorm National Park, and your delegates will feel rejuvenated and refreshed as they tackle new projects. Our flexible meeting spaces offer multiple configurations to facilitate the best communication for you activities. You can even add in outdoor excursions and team building events to get the most out of the experience.
- Comfortable, air conditioned meeting spaces
- WiFi access to keep your delegates connected
- Flexible lunch and refreshment break options to suit your schedule
- LCD projector, screens and flip-charts available
Enjoy the perfect Highland wedding featuring the stunning back drop of the Cairngorms National Park amid spectacular pine forests, lochs and mountains. From intimate receptions to large ceremonies, we can make your dream wedding come true.
- Wedding Reception for up to 600 guests in the Cairngorm Suite
- Private family diners for up to 40 guests available in The Druie
- Civil ceremonies available indoors and outdoors
- All inclusive packages and bespoke options available
- Memorable dinner menus featuring the best of Scotland’s larder
- Scenic backdrops for your wedding photographs